Our Privacy Promise
- We promise to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe and secure way.
- We promise to only use your personal data for the specific purposes stated.
- We promise to keep you informed about how we use your information and who we give it to.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Sherborne Limited collects personal information about you when you use Sherborne products and services. Sherborne is committed to protecting your personal information. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
What information will we collect about you?
When you use Sherborne Limited we will collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Phone number
How will Sherborne use the information it collects about me?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail to discuss your quote/order
- To respond to feedback, queries, faults and complaints that you submit to Sherborne Limited through the @sherbornewindows.co.uk addresses or enquiries.com or contact us forms.
- We do not use your information to contact you for market research purposes
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect.
Only authorized employees are permitted access to your data. These people will only be allowed access to your data for purposes identified above. Some of our trusted partners that we share your personal data with may need to make contact if a supplier is to attend and solve a product fault. Data sent will only be relevant to the product and limited to the ‘information we collect about you’ this sends a request for a service call from us to the supplier to oversee an installed product. This is designed to make your installation as smooth as possible. As we are responsible for your personal data, we always ensure that your information remains protected and secure when being transferred. You have the right to object to this transfer of data to a third party which you can exercise by contacting us by email on Enquiries@Sherbornewindows.co.uk Please note that if you object, this may affect our ability to send a qualified person to attend and to communicate with you.
Your information will be handled and used only by our trusted third parties from whom the products have been bought and where the trusted third parties are the only ones able to solve the fault. These recipients will use the information in order to deliver products and services in line with products and services supplied by Sherborne; i.e.
If you report a fault,
- To provide feedback on the status of the fault you reported.
- To manage communication between the customer, Sherborne and the trusted third party.
How long will Sherborne keep my information?
Your personal details for Sherborne leads will be retained for a period of 50 months at which point all of your personal details are removed from our systems. Sherborne Orders will be for 10 years to cover the guarantee offered.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact the:
Data Protection Officer
15 Invincible Road
Links to other websites – This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.